THE TWELVE: Week 3


Good evening all and welcome to Week 3 of THE TWELVE! Sincere apologies for the lateness of this post, I was held at an event unexpectedly and was not home in time to post. This week has been an amazing week for me, I realised that I’ve lost a bit of weight which is amazing because clearly what I’m doing is working! I STILL did not meal prep this week, and let me not lie, I don’t think I will for the next week either so if you’re going to burn my bridge for promises unkempt burn it now. To week 3! 






(Monday - Sunday)




Breakfast: 
Cornflakes with Soya Milk, Tea with 1 Tsp. Honey & Soya Milk (330 calories) (not
 pictured) 
Belvita Blueberry Soft Bake,a Clementine, Tea with 1 Tsp. Honey & Soya Milk (256 calories)
2 slices of Danish Loaf Toast, topped with 2 boiled eggs and 1/2 a smashes avocado (480 calories) 
Quaker instant Oats, with Light Soya milk and 1 Tsp Sugar (184 calories) 

Lunch: 
Tuna Sweetcorn Mayo Sandwich, Liberte Strawberry Yoghurt, a Clementine (470 calories)
Roast Chicken and Avocado Salad, a Clementine (530 calories) 
Chipotle Chicken Salad with Sweet Potato & Prawns (430 calories) 






Dinner: 
Chilli garlic Salmon with Sweet Potato & Chicken Tenders (567 calories)  
Breaded Haddock with Spicy Sautéed Broccoli, Onion & Kale (400 calories) 
Chilli Garlic Salmon with Sweetcorn & Chicken Tenders (484 calories) 
Snack (Proper Corn Sweet & Salty Popcorn) (184 calories)


The Twelfth Star

Spinach and Mushroom Chicken with Brown Rice and Beans 

Ingredients:
  • Chicken Breast (Cubed) 
  • 4 handfuls of Spinach 
  • 2 Handfuls frozen mushrooms 
  • Chopped Onions 
  • 1 Garlic clove
  • Salt & Pepper 
  • 1 Beef Magi Cube 
  • Brown Rice & Beans 
Method:
  1. Cook Chicken seasoned with salt, pepper and magi
  2. Add Garlic, Onions, Spinach and Mushrooms in 1 Tbsp oil. 
  3.  Serve with Brown \Rice and Beans
Exercise
This week I successfully went to the gym 4 times and realised that I've lost quite a bit of weight! I used my home scales as opposed to the gym ones, so will need to double check to confirm this, however, it really gave me a boost of motivation and encouragement to complete my twelve weeks. So excited to lose more and see more results! 

Spiritual Reflection of the Week
Philippians 1:6 "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."  
In everything that I do, by eating clean only for one day, by only going to the gym for one day, I won't see any results. It's only when I see a before and after picture, or when I look at how much my health has improved over time, that I will notice the change. I pray today that you will be encouraged to continue on with the Lord and not be discouraged by a lack of immediate results. God is with me, just as he's with you, working towards completion.



Next week hopefully, to mark 1/3 of the way along my twelve weeks i'll have an amazing surprise for you all. I'm working really hard on it, so look out for that on week 4's post! Meanwhile, I have created a new Instagram for CCC - @chrissyscookingchronicles so be sure to follow that and share it with your friends.

As always have a blessed week ahead.

CCC: Releasing your inner chef.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Review: Chiquito

THE TWELVE: Week 12