Before Year End

So it’s been over a year since I’ve last posted and honestly it’s for a variety of reasons. After I moved back home from Uni, cooking became more of a chore than a passion for me and I lost inspiration to be creative and explore different flavours as I once did.

Whilst it was a difficult period of time for me, I have thankfully found my way back to my passion and I’m happy to announce that CCC IS OFFICIALLY BACK!

This series will be called “Before Year End” and will focus on my meals and dietary regieme before we enter 2019.

I’ve gained a bit of weight back  since my last series and so I am determined to shake it all off once again!

Follow me on this journey as I attempt to lose 8kg before the end of 2018.

I shall be posting all my dinners and calorie information every Sunday at 6pm with recipes and tips to help you along the way.

I’ve found that writing these posts has helped myself to stick to healthy eating, but also could help another person along the way, so if you’d like to join me, please feel free!

Thank you all for your support along the years it has truly been overwhelming and to all who continued to encourage me to get back to this, Thank you. If it was not for all your kind words I may not have remembered why I love cooking.

Till next Sunday, God bless ♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Review: Chiquito

THE TWELVE: Week 3

THE TWELVE: Week 12